The Jacobs Consultancy Petroleum, Chemicals & Energy Practice provides expert consulting services to the global oil, refining, chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas, biofuels, and energy industries. We have offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and the Netherlands.
We offer a broad range of management, economic, marketing, and technical services and applications.
Our offerings include:
- Due diligence support
- Market studies
- Risk analysis
- Refinery configuration & integration analysis
- Site selection & property negotiation
- Environmental planning & permitting
- Greenhouse gas services
- Independent technical/market consulting
- Technology evaluation/selection and development
- Energy optimization
- Capital projects analysis
- Product blending simulation & optimization
- Reliability, availability & maintenance (RAM) services
- Power services
- Alternative & renewable fuels consulting
- Oil sands and unconventional oil consulting
- Petroleum coke services
Jacobs Consultancy’s Petroleum, Chemicals & Energy Practice also offers to clients subscription studies related to crude oil and refined products, petrochemicals, petroleum coke, and other energy sources and products. These studies are published through a subscription service on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
To contact the Petroleum, Chemicals & Energy Practice, please email us.