Petroleum Coke Services
Jacobs Consultancy's Petroleum Coke group has completed numerous studies addressing issues raised by companies in the power, paper, aluminum, chemical, calcining, refining, trading, and terminalling industries. We have investigated petroleum coke for industry research organizations, independent power developers, utilities, and equipment suppliers.
Such studies have contained analysis of:
- Usage of petroleum coke in power plants, cogeneration, and co-production (gasification to steam, power and industrial gases) facilities
- Future availability and pricing
- Operational, maintenance, and environmental issues
- Logistic costs
- Pricing mechanisms for various market segments
- Development of petroleum coke purchasing strategies
Jacobs Consultancy’s Petroleum Coke group also offers reports available by subscription.
As part of our continuing efforts to provide valuable information to our clients and select global market participants, the Petroleum, Chemicals & Energy Practice sponsors an Annual Petroleum Coke Conference involving the industry’s leading experts in the anode-grade and fuel-grade petroleum coke markets. In addition, we co-sponsor the Annual International Pitch and Calcined Petroleum Coke Conference.
To find out more about these services, please visit www.petcokes.com.